BBQ Vendor Information
It is almost time for our annual BBQ and Bands Festival! We have fun, food, vendors, children’s games and music! This year it will be held right in the heart of Rolesville. We are closing Main Street at the intersection of Main Street and Rogers Road! We’d like to invite you to come show off your goods and we have reduced the registration fee to help with your costs!
Click on the "Register Now" button from the link below to find the registration form. I encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible. Following are event specifics:
* Dessert vendors are welcome!!!!
* Our space is limited to 50 vendors
* Tent set up will begin at 8 am and must be complete by 10:00 am
* Breakdown will begin at 6 pm
* You will be sent a notice with your vendor spot number
* You must provide your own 10' x 10' tent and any additional needed items
* We have a limit of one vendor per direct sales company, i.e., one Tastefully Simple, one Pampered Chef, etc.
* For more of a variety for our shoppers we will make every attempt possible not to have duplicate craft items
* No food vendors will be allowed since the food cooked is sold as a Chamber fundraiser
The Rolesville Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to remove any participant, group, or person if they do not follow the rules, they interrupt or delay the flow of the permitted activity or cause the event to be deemed unsafe for other participants. The Rolesville Chamber of Commerce and the Town of Rolesville are not responsible for any damages or injuries that may occur in conjunction with the events designated on this form.
RAIN POLICY - Due to the magnitude of the Festival, it is impossible to schedule a rain date or indoor alternative site. Therefore, the Festival will run on the scheduled date regardless of weather. Also, as the Festival is a non-profit event, with all the revenues used to cover the event cost, registration fees are nonrefundable.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to working with you to produce a memorable event!